The course deals with the following topics:
- Neurobiology and clinic of cerebrovascular diseases
- Diagnostic and prognostic aspects of cerebrovascular diseases
- Cognitive disorders and rehabilitation in cerebrovascular diseases
- Motor disorders and rehabilitation in cerebrovascular diseases
- Occupational therapy in cerebrovascular diseases
- Innovative approaches in the neuro-rehabilitation of cerebrovascular diseases
- FOCUS: Computerized cognitive rehabilitation exercises: the ERICA series
The Course is an integral part of the High Specialty Neuro-rehabilitation Master, in collaboration with the Santa Lucia IRCCS Foundation... a training course that aims to provide the most recent specific knowledge (theoretical and practical) and trains professionals specialised in a field of medicine in continuous evolution... such as that of neuro-rehabilitation.
Participation in modules 3 and 4 allows you to accrue 46 ECMs in total.